|Colin Stuart for Victoria's Secret|
Enter the wedge sandal. This summer staple makes my legs look longer without reducing my stability down to a centimeter-around dagger. I'm especially partial to the corked wedge, but all the shoes in this family seem to be much more forgiving width-wise and offer extra height without compromising comfort. Here's a look at a few that I've had my eye on lately (please excuse the different colored/sized backgrounds - I'm not tech savvy enough to pretty this up without my brothers around):
|Sloppy Wedges Collage!|
(First row, left to right)
1. Lilly Pulitzer's "Just A Little Knotty Wedge"
2. Boden's "Silver Metallic Strappy Wedges"
3. Anthropologie's "Bright Foundations Wedges"
(Second row, left to right)
4. Shopbop's "Tevray Huarache Wedge Sandals"
5. J.Crew's "Crushed Glitter Wedges"